Natural Burma Teak Engineered Chevron Parquet Flooring
|FOB Price:||US $8.5-10.5 / Square Foot|
|Min. Order:||3,000 Square Feet|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|3,000 Square Feet||US $8.5-10.5/ Square Foot|
|Transport Package:||Cartons with Dampness Insulation Plastic Film|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Thickness: 15mm
- Environmental Standard: E1
- Layer: Multi Layers
- Color: Natural
- Usage: Household, Commercial
- Species: Burmese Teak
- Joint: Reverse T & G
- Density: 0.65g/cm3
- Trademark: Yorking Hardwood
- Origin: China
- Style: Modern
- Function: Waterproof, Anti-Static
- Pattern: Wood Grain
- Certification: CE
- Customized: Customized
- Wood Origin: South East Asia
- Warranty: 15~20 Years for Residential
- Janka Hardness: 1050psi
- Specification: 600/450X120/90X15mm
Advantages of Engineered Wood Flooring:
1. Engineered teak flooring shares same look to solid teak plank as the top veneered is sawn cut or sliced cut from selected grade burma teak lumber.
2. Engineered teak flooring comes with good strcuture stability as the plank base is interlock structure eucalyptus multi-layered plywood which has very small shrinkage or expanding under different room humidities.
3. Teak engineered wooden floor cost only 30%-50% comparing with solid one.It is much more affordable for common house owners.
4. Teak engineered floor save time on installation as it can be installed with floating way, laying directly on concret base floor, no nail or wood beam needed.It is also called teak floating floors.Just quick & easy.
5. 2-4mm top burma teak floating floor comes with 15years plus warranty,which can be sanded 3-4 times on maintenance.
6. 12mm thckness burmese teak engineered parquet is ideal for underground heating use due to the excellent heating conductivity of the engineered board.
|Top layer thinckess||2-4mm|
|Janka Hardness||1050 Psi|
|Floor Type||Multi-layer engineered 1 strip|
|Joint:||T & G|
|Moisture content||7% - 9%|
|Installation:||Nail Down/glue down|
|Room:||Conservatory, dining room, lounge, etc|
|Production line||HOMAG & WEINIG|
|Formaldehyde Release||E 1|
|Certificate||CE, ISO 9001 -2008, FSC|
|Package||Cartons with dampness insulation plastic file, pallet|
Delivery Terms And Payment Terms
10~25days after receiving 30% deposit or the L/C copy.
30% T/T in advance, balance after at sight of B/L copy
Packaging & Loading
1. Photos on our website is taken from our real product, all specifications is for reference only. Order confirmation depend on sample confirmation.
2. Prices we offered is based on factory direct cost, 30%-40% lower than market retail price. Shipping cost & custom cost are calculated separately.
3. Normal lead time is 25-35 days depend on quantity & plank specifications. While in hot shipping season , order will be probably a little bit delayed. Please keep informed before order confirmation.
4. Deposit payment is 50% of order amount by wire transfer, shipping effected against balance. Once production commence, deposit payment shall not be returned.
5. Shipping freight charge is based on goods volume, weight & destination port, as well as Custom cost( different countries may have different V.A.T)
--To secure the goods during shipping, client can add 0.7% shipping insurance before our delivery.
-- Client may arrange sea freight by themselves or calculate shipping with other goods ordered from China , then we would be responsible loading on container from our side only.
6. Leave accurate address, telephone No. to us, so that our shipping agent will be able to contact you once the goods arrive your destination port.