Reversed T& G Gunstock Oak Herringbone Engineered Flooring
|FOB Price:||US $2.1-3.6 / Square Foot|
|Min. Order:||6,000 Square Feet|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|6,000 Square Feet||US $2.1-3.6/ Square Foot|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YKS-OAK
- Size: 910*125*15mm
- Function: Waterproof
- Color: Gunstock
- Joint System: Tongue and groove
- Usage: Household
- Wood Species: White Oak
- Top Layer: 2-4mm
- Surface: Smooth / Brushed / Oiled / Smoked
- Jointed: Reversed T&G
- Transport Package: Cartons with Dampness Insulation Plastic Film, PAL
- Origin: China
- Material: Engineered
- Standard: E1
- Moisture Content: 7~9%
- Installation Method: Glue Down
- Type: Oak
- Wood Origin: Europe
- Top Lay Janka Hardness: 1260psi
- Thickness: 12-18mm
- Density: 0.65-0.70g/cm3
- Trademark: Yorking Hardwood
- Specification: 910*125*15mm
This timeless classic Gunstock oak brings eternal style to any home. Yorking Hradowod combines the beauty of real red & white oak top layer onto the multi-lay core plank .
This gunstock oak engineered herringbone flooring comes in 910*125*15mm , top layer 2-4mm with wire brushed and matt gunstock treatment , we supply 610*90 herringbone parquet as well . Floors stay newer longer, resists stains, scuffs and micro-scratches, even nail polish, permanent marker, glue, and paint will not penetrate the surface thanks to it's wire brushed finished .
Oak engineered flooring specifications
|Wood species||White Oak|
|Size||1900*90mm , 1900*190mm , 1900*220mm , 2200*220mm ,|
|Top layer thickness||1-6 mm|
|Plywood||Eucalyptus & Beech mixed|
|Janka Hardness||1260 Psi|
|Condition||7%-9% on for plywood core humidity|
|Finish||UV/Lacquered/Oiled/Smoked/Wire brushed/Carbonized ect|
|Surface||Smooth, hand scraped|
|Glossy||25%+/-5% (matt finished )|
|End and Edge||Micro bevel|
|Production line||HOMAG & WEINIG|
|Installation||Nail Down or Glue Down|
|Package||Cartons with dampness insulation plastic film,Pallet|
|Certificate||CE, ISO 9001-2008, FSC|
|Thickness||10 mm , 12mm , 14mm , 15mm , 18mm , 20mm|
Packing & loading
CE Certificate for oak engineered timber flooring
1. Photos on our website is taken from our real product, all specifications is for reference only. Order confirmation depend on sample confirmation.
2. Prices we offered is based on factory direct cost, 30%-40% lower than market retail price. Shipping cost & custom cost are calculated seperately.
3. Normal lead time is 25-35 days depend on quantity & plank specifications.While in hot shipping season , order will be probably a little bit delayed. Pls keep informed before order confirmation.
4. Deposit payment is 50% of order amount by wire transfer, shipping effected against balance. Once production commence, deposit payment shall not be returned.
5.Shipping freight charge is based on goods volume, weight & destination port, as well as Custom cost( different countries may have different V.A.T)
To secure the goods during shipping, client can add 0.7% shipping insurance before our delievry.
Wood flooring is heavy goods, normally it is not suitable by air cargo becuase of high cost.
Client may arrange sea freight by themself or calculate shipping with other goods ordered from China ,then we would be responsible loading on container from our side only.
6. Leave accurate address, telephone No. to us, so that our shipping agent will be able to contact you once the goods arrive your destination port