Hand Scraped Mongolian Teak Hardwood Flooring
|FOB Price:||US $2.7-3.5 / Square Foot|
|Min. Order:||3,000 Square Feet|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|3,000 Square Feet||US $2.7-3.5/ Square Foot|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YKS-ROBINIA
- Size: 610*90*18mm
- Function: Anti-Scratch
- Color: Teak Color
- Joint System: Reversed T&G
- Usage: Household
- Density: 0.88-1.05g/cm3
- Grade: Ab /ABC /Bcd
- Edge & Side: 4 Side T&G for Nail Down Installation
- Transport Package: Cartons with Dampness Insulation Plastic Film
- Origin: China
- Material: Solid Wood
- Standard: E1
- Moisture Content: 10~12%
- Installation Method: Nail Down
- Type: Robinia
- Scientific Name: Chinese Teak / Mongolian Teak
- Janka Hardness: 1700psi
- Surface: Hand Scraped
- Trademark: Yorking Hardwood
- Specification: 610*90*18mm
Mongolian teak is a very hard and strong wood, it also called Black locust ,competing with Hickory (Carya genus) as the strongest and stiffest domestic timber: but with more stability and rot resistance.
Although it shares a similar common name with Honey Locust, the two aren't in the same species
, (Robinia and Gleditsia, respectively). Mongolian teak tends to be slightly heavier, harder, and with more of a golden or yellow tinge, while Honey Locust tends to have a warmer orange or red tint.
Yorking Hardwood selceted fixed length robinia strip hardwood 75-90mm width to mill herringbone hardwood flooring with affrordable cost. Some popular color stains like golden teak,gunstock,amber choclate etc are availlable on such hand crafted sutface robinia herringbone flooring.
Robinia herringbone hardwood flooring is installed by nail down application, with 3/4" thick full solid construction , it stands up 25 years for interis home use.More importantly,it costs only 2.5-2.8USD/s.q.f directly from our plank mill,which is an ideal options for common private projectors.
Different color selection of Mongolian teak
Room Scene of Mongolian teak flooring
Specifications for Mongolian teak flooring
|Place of Origin :||China|
|Botanical Name:||Robinia Black Locust|
|Modulus of Rupture:||11300psi|
|Surface :||Smooth , Hand scraped ,Distressed|
|Joint :||Tongue & Groove|
|Color Options||Natural / Choclate / Dark black / Wire Brushed/Grey/Reddish etc.|
|Size:||600*90*18mm or customize|
Packing & Shipping
1: Yorking hardwood supply solid wooden floor/ engineered wood flooring / decking woldwidely directly from our factory located in Foshan of China.
2: We handle orders for both Small quantity above 100m2 and bulk quantity full containers(1200m2 above).
3: 1x20ft' container = 1250m2 for 18mm thickness plank / 1480m2 for 15mm thickness pank with wood pallet
4: All cartons with shipping mark will be sealed by waterproof plastic film to prevent dampness on sea freight.
1. Photos on our website is taken from our real product, all specifications is for reference only. Order confirmation depend on sample confirmation.
2. Prices we offered is based on factory direct cost, 30%-40% lower than market retail price. Shipping cost & custom cost are calculated seperately.
3. Normal lead time is 25-35 days depend on quantity & plank specifications.While in hot shipping season , order will be probably a little bit delayed. Pls keep informed before order confirmation.
4. Deposit payment is 50% of order amount by wire transfer, shipping effected against balance. Once production commence, deposit payment shall not be returned.
5.Shipping freight charge is based on goods volume, weight & destination port, as well as Custom cost( different countries may have different V.A.T)
To secure the goods during shipping, client can add 0.7% shipping insurance before our delievry.
Teak wood plank is heavy goods, normally it is not suitable by air cargo becuase of high cost.
Client may arrange sea freight by themself or calculate shipping with other goods ordered from China ,then we would be responsible loading on container from our side only.
6. Leave accurate address, telephone No. to us, so that our shipping agent will be able to contact you once the goods arrive your destination port