Natural Oiled Engineered Oak Chevron Parquet Flooring
|FOB Price:||US $3.2-3.7 / Square Foot|
|Min. Order:||3,000 Square Feet|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|3,000 Square Feet||US $3.2-3.7/ Square Foot|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YKS-OAK
- Style: Modern
- Function: Waterproof, Anti-Static
- Pattern: Wood Grain
- Certification: CE
- Customized: Customized
- Top Lay Janka Hardness: 1260psi
- Application: Residential Use
- Grade: Common
- Finish: Natural Oiled
- Transport Package: Cartons with Dampness Insulation Plastic Film
- Origin: China
- Thickness: 15mm
- Environmental Standard: E1
- Layer: Multi Layers
- Color: Natural
- Usage: Household, Commercial
- Wood Species: American Oak/European Oak
- Density: 0.65g/cm3
- Top Layer Thickness: 2-4mm
- Jointed: Reverse T & G
- Trademark: Yorking Hardwood
- Specification: 450/610*90/120*15mm
Chevron floors have a rich history as a traditional floor pattern in Europe, particularly in France in the 17th century. Chevron floors are laid out in zig-zag pattern, where each plank are is cut to ensure that each "zig" and "zag" are connected at a 60 degree angle.
Yorking Hardwood supply Natural Oiled oak Chevron Flooring is 15 mm thick with a 2-4mm solid hardwood wear layer. Coming with an impressive 25 years manufacturer's warranty it is also suitable for commercial use. This oak product is elegantly pre finished with multiple coats of natural oil giving it ultimate protection, durability and easability to maintain. Each plank has a 4V Groove, bevelled edge giving each plank more natural definition individually. This floor can be sanded down up to 3 times however it shouldn't be necessary to do so for the first 15-20 years.
In solid oak: thickness 15mm*width 90mm*length 500mm, OR 18mm*90mm*600mm (with or without micro-bevel)
Engineered version: thickness 15 mm*width 90mm*length 500mm, OR 12mm*90mm* 610 mm (with micro-bevels)
CE certification from Yorking Hardwood
Delivery Terms And Payment Terms
10~25days after receiving 30% deposit or the L/C copy.
30% T/T in advance, balance after at sight of B/L copy
Packaging & Loading
- 1860*189*15/4 8pieces/pack, 40packs/pallet, 12pallets/20ft, 1349.88m2
- 2200*220*15/4mm 6pieces/pack, 44packs/pallet, 10pallets/20ft, 1277.76m2
- 2200*260*15/4mm 6pieces/pack, 33packs/pallet, 14pallets/20ft, 1585.58m2
- 1860*189*20/6mm 4pieces/pack, 55packs/pallet, 12pallets/20ft, 928m2
1. Photos on our website is taken from our real product, all specifications is for reference only. Order confirmation depend on sample confirmation.
2. Prices we offered is based on factory direct cost, 30%-40% lower than market retail price. Shipping cost & custom cost are calculated separately.
3. Normal lead time is 25-35 days depend on quantity & plank specifications. While in hot shipping season , order will be probably a little bit delayed. Please keep informed before order confirmation.
4. Deposit payment is 50% of order amount by wire transfer, shipping effected against balance. Once production commence, deposit payment shall not be returned.
5. Shipping freight charge is based on goods volume, weight & destination port, as well as Custom cost( different countries may have different V.A.T)
--To secure the goods during shipping, client can add 0.7% shipping insurance before our delivery.
-- Client may arrange sea freight by themselves or calculate shipping with other goods ordered from China , then we would be responsible loading on container from our side only.
6. Leave accurate address, telephone No. to us, so that our shipping agent will be able to contact you once the goods arrive your destination port.