Low Cost 10mm Unfinished European Oak Engineered Flooring
|FOB Price:||US $16-18 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||2,500 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,500 Square Meters||US $16-18/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YKS-OAK
- Size: 1900*190*10mm
- Function: Waterproof
- Color: Unfinished
- Joint System: Tongue and groove
- Usage: Household
- Wood Species: White Oak
- Density: 0.65-0.75g/cm3
- Top Layer: 2.5mm
- Transport Package: Cartons with Dampness Insulation Plastic Film, PAL
- Origin: China
- Material: Engineered
- Standard: E1
- Moisture Content: 7~9%
- Installation Method: Nail Down
- Type: Oak
- Wood Origin: Europe
- Top Lay Janka Hardness: 1260psi
- Grade: ABC , Abcd
- Trademark: Yorking Hardwood
- Specification: 1900*190*10mm
10mm Unfinished European oak engineered flooring
Specification for oak engineered flooring
|Top layer thickness||2-6 mm|
|Plywood||Eucalyptus & Beech mixed|
|Grade||ABCD/ ABC / BCD|
|Condition||5%-7% on for plywood core humidity|
|Finish||UV/Lacquered/Oiled/Smoked/Carbonized /Rustic ect|
|Surface||Smooth, hand scraped|
|Glossy||25%+/-5% (matt finished )|
|End and Edge||Micro bevel|
|Production line||HOMAG & WEINIG|
|Installation||Nail Down or Glue Down|
|Package||Cartons with dampness insulation plastic film,Pallet|
|Certificate||CE, ISO 9001-2008, FSC|
European oak engineered flooring
190mm Unfinished Engineered European Oak Wood Flooring has a total thickness of 10-20mm with a 2-6 mm solid hardtop wear layer. This product is unfinished allowing the end user to finish it to how they desire, over recent years self finishing has become more popular as there are many different oils and lacquers on market, which offer more precision to meet all individual needs.
Each plank has a 4V Groove, bevelled edge giving each plank more definition individually. This floor can be sanded down up to 4 times however it shouldn't be necessary to do so for the first 15-20 years. The grade of this product is ABCD ( rustic), the most popular grade in the wood flooring industry, meaning the planks have more knots and imperfections that help to create a stronger character and warmth to the floor.
Pack info / Pallets per 20ft container
2200*260*15/4mm 6pieces/pack, 33packs/pallet, 14pallets/20ft, 1585.58m2
1860*189*20/6mm 4pieces/pack, 55packs/pallet, 12pallets/20ft, 928m2
1. Photos on our website is taken from our real product, all specifications is for reference only. Order confirmation depend on sample confirmation.
2. Prices we offered is based on factory direct cost, 30%-40% lower than market retail price. Shipping cost & custom cost are calculated seperately.
3. Normal lead time is 25-35 days depend on quantity & plank specifications.While in hot shipping season , order will be probably a little bit delayed. Pls keep informed before order confirmation.
4. Deposit payment is 50% of order amount by wire transfer, shipping effected against balance. Once production commence, deposit payment shall not be returned.
5.Shipping freight charge is based on goods volume, weight & destination port, as well as Custom cost( different countries may have different V.A.T)
To secure the goods during shipping, client can add 0.7% shipping insurance before our delievry.
wood plank is heavy goods, normally it is not suitable by air cargo becuase of high cost.
Client may arrange sea freight by themself or calculate shipping with other goods ordered from China ,then we would be responsible loading on container from our side only.
6. Leave accurate address, telephone No. to us, so that our shipping agent will be able to contact you once the goods arrive your destination port