Black Ebony Engineered Chevron Parquet Flooring
|FOB Price:||US $3.3-3.9 / Square Foot|
|Min. Order:||3,000 Square Feet|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|3,000 Square Feet||US $3.3-3.9/ Square Foot|
|Transport Package:||Cartons with Dampness Insulation Plastic Film|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Thickness: 15mm
- Environmental Standard: E1
- Layer: Multi Layers
- Color: Black
- Usage: Household, Commercial
- Wood Species: Ebony
- Top Lay Janka Hardness: 3220psi
- Jointed: 60 Degree Diagonal T&G of Chevron
- Specification: 600x90x15mm
- Style: Classic
- Function: Waterproof, Anti-Static
- Pattern: Wood Grain
- Certification: CE
- Customized: Customized
- Surface Treatment: Smooth UV
- Density: 1.03 G /Cm3
- Trademark: Yorking Hardwood
- Origin: China
About Ebony Parquet
Ebony is a dense black wood, most commonly yielded by several different species in the genus Diospyros . Ebony is dense enough to sink in water. It is finely-textured and has a very smooth finish when polished, making it valuable as an ornamental wood.
The highly valuable wood species Ebony comes more in hardwood engineered flooring than solid 18mm hardwood floor as the Ebony no matter with Asia origin or Africa origin is really expensive.The estimated cost of raw wood will be about 40%-60% higher than burma teak. The ebony supplied with either South East Asia Origin or Africa origin. Actually the genuine ebony refered to by most of the clients are Africa Ebony,specially for Madagascar Ebony which is the most impressive one with dark black & blood reddish strip grains.Ebony is a wood with surprising high janka hardness & density(The wood density is higher than 1g/cm3) which means once the wood throw into water,it will sink but not float.
Avialable Size for Chevron parquet
Solid wood: thickness 15mm x width 90mm x length 500mm OR 18mm x 90mm x 600mm (with or without micro-bevel)
Engineered version: thickness 15 mm x width 90mm x length 500mm OR thickness 12mm x width 90mm x length 600 mm (with micro-bevels)
|Size||15mm x width 90mm x length 600mm|
|Joints||60° diagonal T&G|
|End and Edge||Micro bevel|
|Production line||HOMAG & WEINIG|
|Installation||Nail Down or Glue Down|
|Package||Cartons with dampness insulation plastic film|
|Certificate||CE ( CODE-1393-CPR-0873)|
CE certification from Yorking Hardwood
Delivery Terms And Payment Terms
10~25days after receiving 30% deposit or the L/C copy.
30% T/T in advance, balance after at sight of B/L copy
Packaging & loading
- 1860*189*15/4 8pieces/pack, 40packs/pallet, 12pallets/20ft, 1349.88m2
- 2200*220*15/4mm 6pieces/pack, 44packs/pallet, 10pallets/20ft, 1277.76m2
- 2200*260*15/4mm 6pieces/pack, 33packs/pallet, 14pallets/20ft, 1585.58m2
- 1860*189*20/6mm 4pieces/pack, 55packs/pallet, 12pallets/20ft, 928m2
1. Photos on our website is taken from our real product, all specifications is for reference only. Order confirmation depend on sample confirmation.
2. Prices we offered is based on factory direct cost, 30%-40% lower than market retail price. Shipping cost & custom cost are calculated separately.
3. Normal lead time is 25-35 days depend on quantity & plank specifications. While in hot shipping season , order will be probably a little bit delayed. Please keep informed before order confirmation.
4. Deposit payment is 50% of order amount by wire transfer, shipping effected against balance. Once production commence, deposit payment shall not be returned.
5. Shipping freight charge is based on goods volume, weight & destination port, as well as Custom cost( different countries may have different V.A.T)
--To secure the goods during shipping, client can add 0.7% shipping insurance before our delivery.
-- Client may arrange sea freight by themselves or calculate shipping with other goods ordered from China , then we would be responsible loading on container from our side only.
6. Leave accurate address, telephone No. to us, so that our shipping agent will be able to contact you once the goods arrive your destination port.